Did you know the skin directly under your eyes is up to 10 times thinner than that of the rest of your face? As you age, collagen and elastin production reduces, resulting in visible signs of aging and fine lines.
Hey, we know there’s nothing wrong with aging, but we’re in the business of making you the healthiest version of yourself - and that includes elevating your self care routine to include some TLC. Wrinkles and fine lines are common, but there are ways you can TWEAK your routine to ensure you’re doing the best by your delicate under eyes.
We aim to enhance your health and beauty with small, consistent changes, that ultimately have long lasting effects. No quick fixes, no gimmicks, just pure dedication to your better self.
Say hello to our Pink Plumping Eye Masks
Rejuvenate and brighten your under eyes with our Plumping Eye Masks, packaged in pretty pink to add a little luxe to your self care routine. Featuring active ingredients that work to brighten, plump and hydrate the skin, you can rest easy knowing our formula was specially formulated with you in mind!
The hero lineup…
Known for its skin benefits, hyaluronic acid has made quite a mark in the beauty industry, offering unmatched moisture and absorption, working to protect and heal the skin.
- Functions as a humectant to maintain hydration in the skin
- Aids in soothing skin conditions such as eczema and wounds
- Anti-aging properties due to stimulating collagen production
Rose Flower Oil
Apart from it’s naturally derived beautiful scent, Rose Flower Oil has many skin benefits, particularly in the anti-aging department.
- Healing properties aid in reducing the appearance of imperfections such as scarring, fine lines, blemishes and wrinkles
- Fights inflammation
- Deeply nourishing
While wine is often your go-to for the weekend, make Wine Extract your go-to for skin-loving ingredients.
- Antioxidant-rich, to nourish and protect the skin
- Promotes a youthful complexion
- Highly calming for skin conditions